Monday, March 14, 2011

L-GLUTAMINE

SUPPLEMENTS #1

I know a lot of you don't care much for supplements. I'm exactly the same way. So if I'm recommending something it must be really good.


There's a lot of confusion about what it does, how to get the most out of it, and even what it is. I'll try to not get too nerdy on you here, even though you know that's hard for me to do. It's an amino acid. A non-essential amino acid, meaning your body naturally produces it. Via either chicken, beef, eggs, dairy. And it's used for almost everything in your body.


It also constructs DNA. DNA creates new cells. It also creates protein. Meaning it can help you with muscle recovery and soreness.


L-Glutamine also gives you more energy, helps your immunity system, assist your body with stress, and many other things.


If you're interested, only take the regular L-Glutamine. Take 5 grams after a workout and 5 grams at night with whatever meal your planning on eating.


Don't take 10 at a time because your body can't absorb it all.


And that's it. So for any of you that are wanting a boost in energy, less soreness, or any other the things I listed... there you are.




NEWS:

I've got something new that I've been working on for a little while now. I've already let a few of you in on the news. I'll let the rest of you know very soon. Most likely this week.




MEAL PLANNING


Breakfast - 7:00am

Whole Wheat Waffles


w/ applesauce and

peanut butter

Protein

Shake

(made with skim/soy/rice/ or almond

milk)


Snack #1 - 9:30am

Protein Bar

suggestions include

Progradestrength.com

C

ravers, EAS carb sense,


Pure Protein)

Bottle of Water



Lunch - 12:00pm

Tuna Fish Salad (made

with fat free mayo) on

Whole Wheat Bread

Lettuce, Tomato, Onion

Bottle of Water



Vegetarian/Vegan:

Lunch-12:00pm

Tempeh Salad (made

with fat free vegan mayo)

on

Whole Wheat Bread

Lettuce, Tomato, Onion

Bottle of Water


FINAL THOUGHTS

L-Gluatmine will help you with soreness and energy. DON'T BE SCARED that L-Gluatamine will turn you into a body builder. But if you ever do end up looking like this...maybe you can train me?

THIS BLOGS TIP

Save money and buy your staple foods at wholesale clubs like Costco or BJ's. You'll save hundreds of dollars a month!

NEXT BLOG

Another one of my old stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment