Thursday, November 12, 2015

5 Filling Low Calorie Foods

ALWAYS FULL, BUT BARELY EAT...?

People think you have to starve yourself to lose weight. That's what they often do, and that's why their diets always fail.

I found a way to not only eat low calorie foods I enjoy, but also never feel hungry.

There are plenty of other foods I could include on this list, but I wanted to share the foods that I actually eat.


BAKED POTATO

Pubmed recently did a study of the most satiating foods and baked potato came in at number 1 as most filling food per calorie.

I eat them everyday, and when people hear this they're flabbergasted. And people aren't easily flabbergasted.


This is what I eat

I wondered why it sounded so crazy to them, then I actually dined out with regular humans one day and found out why they think potatoes are so bad.


This is what others eat

Normal mortals eat potatoes loaded with sour cream, butter, bacon, and all kinds of other things.

I eat potatoes with only salt and maybe pepper. And it's more than enough for my boring taste buds.

I'm not normal though, so you might want to add some low fat butter.

White, Red, Sweet are all great to eat.

Just stay away from Mashed, Skins, and Chips.

EGGS


Packed with protein and no carbs.

If you rid yourself of the yolk, then you're completely fat free as well.

Though, you should keep some yolk for good cholesterol.

Beyond that, it has the most pure protein of all protein sources. It actually contains all essential amino acids that the human body cannot reproduce itself.

Plus you can cook them a number of different ways, including Omelettes.


BEAN SOUP


Soups are great because all the water fills you up.

Beans are great because they contain fiber and protein, the two most filling nutrients found within food.

Beyond that it's completely healthy and you can make it a variety of different ways to suit your tastes.

APPLES


The main fruit I eat as it's very filling, full of fiber, and best of all...tastes great.

You can shop around and find the type you like most.



Pink Lady are my current favorite.

OATMEAL


Very filling, and has a decent amount of protein, yet I used to hate eating it.

Now I've found plenty of ways to eat this and actually enjoy it.

1) Use Sugar free, low/no calorie Maple Syrup.

2) Mix in a bowl with Cinnamon, Egg Whites, and chopped Apples (2 other foods from the list!) to create a Cinnamon Apple Protein Pancake.



3) Add a pack of Emerald 100 Calorie almonds.

4) Add blueberries or strawberries.

5) All of the above

CLOSING

So there's my cheat sheet on how to diet without even trying.

You can make it even more filling by adding fibrous vegetables like broccoli.

You can also cook and make different versions of the foods I listed, the internet is full of healthy recipes. Just double check the calorie indexes to make sure they're actually healthy.

That's it for today.

Comment and subscribe if you want more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment