Friday, November 9, 2012

Waiting for Perfection

A lot of people do this, me included. In fact this is why it's been so long since my last Blog.


You wait for everything to line up to make your move. But the sad fact is, it never will.

In fact, the worst possible time to do it is most likely the best time to do it.

Are you busy? Stressed? Low on money? Yes those are definitely not on your wish list of things to be experiencing, but in no way does that mean your goal is impossible.


What if I waited on my schedule to get less busy to start eating right. I'm just going be in even worse shape when, if, I ever do start eating correct.

Anything that's important enough to you, you will make time for.

What if someone waited until they were making more money to pay for training. Unless this money is guaranteed to come, then this person may never start on an exercise program. Then maybe much later down the line when they do have the money, now they're in much worse shape.

This person could find a way to cut out money from other things and budget training into their life.

There's always a way to get things done.

I train people at 5am to train everyday. But I also train late at night, then go out and perform stand up comedy. How is this possible? Because I want it to be possible. I'm not even going to mention all the other things I do (trying not to brag).

I hate missing sleep, I hate feeling tired, I'd like to have more free time, but I what I want is more important than what I don't want.

If you want something you'll make it happen. Your excuses are just that, excuses.

Do it now. Stop thinking, and start acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment