Sunday, October 13, 2013

You think you are, but you're not

So I'm an avid follower of Chris Aceto and Tom Venuto, so I'll often be regurgitating their words through my own experience. Hey, they're smarter and have been doing it much longer than me so why in the hell would I try to change the game.

So anyway, let's keep it simple and talk about how to break a fat loss plateau.




You're not tracking, but you think you are

I have countless people say they're tracking and eating like I said to but they're really not. Know how I know? They're not getting results!



One mistake a lot of people make is guessing at what they ate. I know it can be tedioius and annoying, but so is making your bed, and paying taxes. But you do it. Well, most of you.



You have to be completely honest and track everything.

I'm not saying you have to track how many milliliters of water you drank or how how many ounces of cabbage you had.

But you better track how many slices of bread or cups of rice you had.

Dietitians were asked to guesstimate their daily caloric intake without the help of any tools. Guess what...they were 85% off.



You think you're better than dietitians?

I'm already in shape, yet I track every single day how many grams of carbs, protein, and fat I get.

You think you're better than me?



This is not a pure science, so you if you want results you better not mess around. Because nothing is guaranteed, which means you really have to work for it.

You want a specific body, make a specific goal, and eat a specific amount.



You want 100% results, give 100 % effort. Damn, I'm starting to sound like a high school football coach.



Don't track the calories after you've already eaten your days worth of food. Yes you're tracking, but the only purpose you're serving that way is confirming why you're not getting results.

Input the food ahead of time then you'll see if it fits you goals for the day. If you need more you add more, if you need less you add less.

 Let me explain it once more so I don't blow your minds.



Let's say I've input all my food for the day and it's 8 pm. I got one last meal left and need to fit in 50 grams of carbs, 50 grams of protein, and 20 grams of fat. Well then I'll make sure I eat food that fills that requirement. Maybe a Lean Double Turkey Burger on Wheat Buns?

See how that works. Didn't have to be that. Anything that fit those requirements.

You see how dumb a lot of these meat heads are walking around this planet. You all make fun of them. Watch countless videos parodying them. Comedians joking about them. SNL made ratings with their skits about them. Jersey Shore shoved them down your throats. A lot of dumb but in shape people out there.



So guess what, you don't have to be a member of MENSA to do this.

You only need to really want it.

I know and you know a lot of people with great bodies that don't count their calories. Guess what, that's not you. That's them. They got the genetics for it. You obviously don't or you wouldn't be reading this. That's okay, I don't either. But that fueled me to work for it and that's how I know so much. Since I know so much I can teach it and have made a good career off of it.


Think about this. If you're going to go through all the pain, effort, money, and time to do this. You may as well get the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment